Plurk is a platform to discuss and connect in an open environment. The nature of Plurk's content might be funny, serious, offensive or anywhere in between. While Plurk provides a lot of leeway in what content is acceptable, here are some guidelines for content that is not. If you are not sure, remember the rule of thumb: show enough respect to others so that we all may continue to enjoy Plurk for what it is.
Marked as Adults-Only
Plurks with adults-only contents should be marked as "Adults-Only ", includes:
- texts or images involving naked, obscene or sexual act.
- texts or images involving drugs abuse.
- texts or images involving gambling.
- any other contents not suitable for minors accourding to local law.
The following contents are prohibited on Plurk:
- expose personal information (name or photos) about minors
- naked, obscence, sexual act or pedophilia texts or images involving a real minors.
- unwanted or unlawful naked or sexual act images involving a real person.
- promote or encourage of violence or terror.
- promote or encourage of drug abuse.
- promote or encourage of suicide or self-harm.
- promote or encourage of sex-trade [new restriciton since Dec. 2018]
- looking for casual sex, one-night-stand or hook-up [new restriciton since Dec. 2018]
- Adults-only images are prohibited on profile picture or background image [new restriciton since Dec. 2018]
- Custom emoticions are treated as content. If a plurk contains adults-only emoticon, it must be marked as Adults-Only.
- If a plurk is not marked as Adults-only, all its responses must not include any adults-only content, otherwise the response will be deleted.
- Plurks with adults-only content but do not set valid "Adults-only" option or with prohibited content may be locked for access or removed.