薄明陳徘徊 正在
7 years ago
[大風吹補充資料]鵝媽媽童謠--誰殺了知更鳥(留言下收)
latest #15
薄明陳徘徊
7 years ago
Who killed Cock Robin?
誰殺了知更鳥?
I, said the Sparrow,
我,麻雀說,
With my bow and arrow,
用我的弓和箭,
I killed Cock Robin.
我殺了知更鳥。
薄明陳徘徊
7 years ago
Who saw him die?
誰看到他死?
I, said the Fly,
我,蒼蠅說,
With my little eye,
用我的小眼睛,
I saw him die.
我看到他死,
薄明陳徘徊
7 years ago
Who caught his blood?
誰取走他的血?
I, said the Fish,
我,魚說,
With my little dish,
用我的小碟子,
I caught his blood.
我取走他的血。
立即下載
薄明陳徘徊
7 years ago
Who'll make the shroud ?
誰來做壽衣?
I, said the Beetle,
我,甲蟲說,
With my thread and needle,
用我的針和線,
I'll make the shroud.
我來做壽衣。
薄明陳徘徊
7 years ago
Who'll dig his grave?
誰來挖墳墓?
I, said the Owl,
我,貓頭鷹說,
With my pick and shovel,
用我的鑿子和鏟子,
I'll dig his grave.
我來挖他的墳墓。
薄明陳徘徊
7 years ago
Who'll be the parson?
誰來當牧師?
I, said the Rook,
我,烏鴉說,
With my little book,
用我的小本子,
I'll be the parson.
我來當牧師。
薄明陳徘徊
7 years ago
Who'll carry the link?
誰來拿火炬?
I, said the Linnet,
我,紅雀說,
I'll fetch it in a minute,
我立刻去拿,
I'll carry the link.
我來拿火炬。
薄明陳徘徊
7 years ago
Who'll be chief mourner?
誰來當主祭?
I, said the Dove,
我,鴿子說,
I mourn for my love,
為吾愛哀悼,
I'll be chief mourner.
我來當主祭。
薄明陳徘徊
7 years ago
Who'll carry the coffin?
誰來抬棺?
I, said the Kite,
我,鳶說,
If it's not through the night,
如果不過夜,
I'll carry the coffin.
我來抬棺。
薄明陳徘徊
7 years ago
Who'll bear the pall?
誰來扶棺?
We, said the Wren,
我們,鷦鷯說,
Both the cock and the hen,
還有公雞和母雞,
We'll bear the pall.
我們來扶棺。
薄明陳徘徊
7 years ago
Who'll sing a psalm?
誰來唱讚美詩?
I, said the Thrush,
我,畫眉說,
As she sat on a bush,
當她坐在灌木叢中,
I'll sing a psalm.
我來唱讚美詩。
薄明陳徘徊
7 years ago
Who'll toll the bell?
誰來敲喪鐘?
I, said the Bull,
我,牛說,
Because I can pull,
因為我可以拉鐘。
I'll toll the bell.
我來敲喪鐘。
薄明陳徘徊
7 years ago
All the birds of the air
所有在天上飛的鳥
Fell a-sighing and a-sobbing,
低聲的唱歌、啜泣,
When they heard the bell toll
當牠們聽到鐘響
For poor Cock Robin.
給可憐的知更鳥。
薄明陳徘徊
7 years ago
NOTICE
公告    
To all it concerns,
給所有相關人事,
This notice apprises,
請注意,
The Sparrow's for trial,
麻雀的審判,
At next bird assizes.
在下次的小鳥會議。
back to top