Every plurker has his/her own karma value. It is recalculated every day and can be within these intervals:
- 0.00 to 21.00: You are in the state of creation
- 21.00 to 41.00: You are in the state of maintenance
- 41.00 to 61.00: You are enlightened
- 61.00 to 81.00: You are so close to Plurk Nirvana
- 81.00 to 99.99: You have reached Plurk Nirvana!
- Karma 100+
Some tips on getting more karma:
- Inviting your real friends will boost your karma
- Quality plurking each day
- Responses from other plurkers will gain you karma.
- Updating your profile (picture, location, birth day etc.) will gain you more karma
What will lower your karma:
- Spamming other users will lower your karma
- Inactivity for a long period will decrease your karma
- Karma will be lowered if you request friendship and get rejected
- Getting unfollowed by friends will lower your karma
A good rule of thumb is to plurk like you have something to say/share. Plurk spamming will only force your friends to unfollow you and trigger the negative karma effect.